Thank You, Recyclecindy!!!

SupersirenIA

Recyclecindy gave me a great idea for the mountains of plastic bags I seem to be too scatterbrained to recycle. I have started a massive Hobo tote that I am calling a marketbag. I've been using a k and l hook intermittently to give it a slouchy and more flexible appearance. my cat seems to LOVE it.

m_f283b9d6e931d692a86d59fc92893ebb.jpgm_6d05f17afbf50f860884a59d8e230f07.jpg

m_2723942260b0d224755cdfb019becb14.jpg The finished project

oh, this is a rare occurance? as a non pet owner from my pet owning friends I came to the conclusion kitties claim everything! :lol is sure going to be a great big bag, looks like a basket

Recyclecindy gave me a great idea for the mountains of plastic bags I seem to be too scatterbrained to recycle. I have started a massive Hobo tote that I am calling a marketbag. I've been using a k and l hook intermittently to give it a slouchy and more flexible appearance. my cat seems to LOVE it.

Oh, so glad you got into recycled plastic bag (plarn) crocheting. I must warn you that it is very addicting though. You may find yourself getting more and more bags. My hint -- find a closet that your family does not look in to hide all your bag stash. :hook

I just love seeing everyone's recycled bags! Thanks for sharing. :manyheart

I was going to ask the same question...someone apparently thinks this is a kitty cozy. My cat is convinced that anytime I pick up yarn, it is for her benefit! It is going to be a great bag! Be sure to post a finished picture!

You sure you aren't making a kitty bed???

Archived