Precious Pooch in Crocheted hats

I think she should be careful... I'm pretty sure there is a special place in he** for people to take those kinds of pics of dogs and especially cats

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

I am officially a Macky fan!!

That is just absolutely adorable. I went through all the folders trying to find out what kind of dog he is. Finally found the info.

I think I know what doggie is going to be a present for xmas next year for Pixie@!!!

I am officially a Macky fan!!

That is just absolutely adorable. I went through all the folders trying to find out what kind of dog he is. Finally found the info.

I think I know what doggie is going to be a present for xmas next year for Pixie@!!!

My dogs get mistaken for Papillions often. They're long haired chihuahuas :) He's so cute isn't he :manyheart

The Japanese are so skilled at making things cute. I grew up in northern Japan and still remember some of the adorable toys I had!

My favorite is the Nagano Olympics hat, and also the tulip hat. The dog's dramatic pose made me :lol.

~ Joy

I have far too many animals already - but have found two Papillion breeders close to Atlanta that will be having litters late summer. I am absolutely going to start the process of adoption!

Apparently these little butterflys (what their name means in french) are complete and absolute starlets!!

They love attention and cuddling - and will absolutely train easily due to their high intelligence. Of the small toys they, like poodles love to perform.

People who have allergies will find relief because while a long haired pet - their dander tends to be less, and to those who might be affected and their hair content is more like a rabbit than dog.

YIPPEEE!!!

Ok so back on the topic of these amazing hats.. HOW creative is this wonderful person in Japan!!!

I say we all tell him how wonderful he is and link his happy fanny poo up to C-Ville !!

Archived