Epiphany Bag

diamond

http://homepage.mac.com/coxsalida/.Public/EpiphanyClosed.jpg

Here's my Epiphany Bag which I've come up with. I'm not sure about copyright issues since I created my bag from a picture of Lion Brand's Felted Lucy Bag which is knitted. And today I see another bag with the same basic design but much smaller. So what happens with copyright issues now since two people have come up with very similiar patterns without each other's knowledge?

Very cute bag! I've yet to brave a bag! As for the copyright..I've no idea, but they do have some excellent copyright information posted on the original patterns board I belive or in the rules section!

Great bag! Your questions about copyright are good ones. I have no clue. Perhaps our crochet copyright divas will have answers. Some of the gals on the board are very savvy about those things. Me? I just read and learn from them! :-)

Denise

Very pretty, I like.

I have a small bag that I knitted but I'd have to put it through the wash before I post a pic since I use it all the time and it's on the dirty side.

Thanx! :c9 For the main body of the bag I used Lion Brand Jiffy Thick & Quick, color #212 Adirondacks. It's a thicker yarn reason I used the half-double crochet stitch instead of single crochet stitch. The bottom, top and strap was done in Lion Brand Wool-Ease Thick & Quick, color Claret 143; another super bulky weight yarn. :knit

Archived