Greetings!

CatShadow

Xcentric ol' hippee Grandma Lady. Fiber artist and avid gardener. Happily learning to use a computer... so I don't know what to do to get anything to really look right yet. I'll learn though, I am retired because of MS and not being able to handle the strain of working for others...I'm Free:cheer Now all I have to do is catch up with all of those projects I have been promising myself I would do.

Love the wonderful places that I am finding in here. Started a blog... Next week I am going to check into getting some continuing education classes that might broaden my ability to continue this fun in a fashion that I won't feel so newbie.

Happy Spring... I have the tiniest daffodils coming up in the yard. My first spring here so I feel a real joy at what the previous owner left for me. The flowers are not as big as a nickel and they are no taller than crocus.

hi :welcome hope to hear from you soon. sounds like you have a lot of catching up to do, i am also a newbie when it comes to computers, but have fun trying!!!!! classes are great for learning. my son teaches computer classes at the university here. he says the older students learn faster than the younger ones. i told him thats because we are smarter:devil :devil:rofl :rofl anyways glad to see you here and hope to hear from you often:hug vicki

Archived