Another EdgeryDoo Creation - Camera Bag

KnicKnac

So my husband buys me this brand new NICE camera, and I don't have a holder for it ... so he says MAKE ONE! And I am like DUH!!!!

So thanks to SPRAT605 for the inspiration I made this this afternoon, yeah, it only took me a couple of hours, start to finish! Only because I am HORRIBLE at embellishment...but hey, it's mine, I made it, and it's ME!!!!

Remember I said, I am HORRIBLE at embellishment. I gotta learn some decorating tips! It's actually a drawstring bag type thing, but with a handle so that I can carry it when it's closed. The "J" is my initial, and that is actually how I write it.

Anyway, can you tell where I used the EdgeryDoo????

Pictures are clickable for larger view!

th_purse-01.jpg

th_purse-03.jpg

th_purse-04.jpg

th_purse-02.jpg

th_purse-05.jpg

That is way cool!!! I love it! The lining is beautiful! It is fun to jazz up a purse with way funky fabric isn't it? And you emblelishments are gorgeous! YEAH! I love it! Old blue jeans are sooooo sun to work with and they lend themselves well to crochet.

That is very cool (:))! And I love the lining - it's like a great surprise every time you open it up!! (And you know, I have an old denim skirt that would yield enough fabric for something (:think)!!

PS: What does the "J" stand for??? Oh - you can tell us (:yes)

Archived