Hello from Colorado!

Hookin_Honey

Hi ya'll, I'm new here but love it already! I've been crocheting for about 7 or 8 years. However, I think I have crocheter's ADD since I seem to start new projects all the time, but don't often finish them :blushHopefully, that'll change. I'm a single mother raising 2 daughters (ages almost 12 and 6) So finding free time to devote to crocheting is often difficult. But I usually manage a few hours a week (if not a little more :wink) Anyhow, I'm looking forward to learning as much as I can about the craft that I love, as well as meeting new friends! :waving

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Welcome! I'm in Littleton and getting ready for our huge spring snowstorm hitting the Denver metro area overnight (upwards of 12" expected)!

:eekWOW! Ya'll have been getting hit pretty hard this winter over there! I live in Rifle which is between Glenwood Springs and Grand Junction (closer to Glenwood Springs though) We've been getting a few flurries but nothing that's really sticking on the ground. Good luck keeping warm! :2snow Thanks for the welcome and it's nice to meet'cha! :waving

:eekWOW! Ya'll have been getting hit pretty hard this winter over there! I live in Rifle which is between Glenwood Springs and Grand Junction (closer to Glenwood Springs though) We've been getting a few flurries but nothing that's really sticking on the ground. Good luck keeping warm! :2snow Thanks for the welcome and it's nice to meet'cha! :waving
I spent a lot of time in Rifle growing up visiting my grandparents. In fact, I started crocheting when I was visiting Grandma. I'm sure it has changed a lot since I was last there. We're still waiting for the snow in Denver.

I spent a lot of time in Rifle growing up visiting my grandparents. In fact, I started crocheting when I was visiting Grandma. I'm sure it has changed a lot since I was last there. We're still waiting for the snow in Denver.

Small world eh? LOL I seriously doubt Rifle's changed all that much really, except we now have a few more stores, including a Super Wal-mart. But, their yarn section is pathetic! :rolleyes I don't go to Grand Junction very often, but I think the yarn selection is better there. Denver's probably the best, I'd imagine. It's nice to know I'm not the only one who knows where I am LOL Stay warm. :yes

Small world eh? LOL I seriously doubt Rifle's changed all that much really, except we now have a few more stores, including a Super Wal-mart. But, their yarn section is pathetic! :rolleyes I don't go to Grand Junction very often, but I think the yarn selection is better there. Denver's probably the best, I'd imagine. It's nice to know I'm not the only one who knows where I am LOL Stay warm. :yes
My grandparents farm was on the land where the Wal-Mart is. We used to go to the river for picnics before I-70 was built. Grandma had to go into Grand Junction whenever she needed anything special.

My grandparents farm was on the land where the Wal-Mart is. We used to go to the river for picnics before I-70 was built. Grandma had to go into Grand Junction whenever she needed anything special.

WOW! Ok, so it has changed a wee bit since then LOL I've lived in CO for 22 years this month and I-70 has always been here (as far as I ever really thought about it) :blush LOL I've often thought about starting my own little yarn shop or something, but I just don't have any way to do it right now. So I either have to make due with the yarn at Wally-world or break the bank to gas up my car and head down to Grand Junction LOL

Archived