I love this Place

:cheer I'm so happy that this place is here. It's nice to know that the art of crafting has not died. I'm always interested in learning new things.

I have to say that in the few short days that I have been here, that you all have been very kind to me. I'm just as happy as a bug in a rug.

I would like to make a suggestion if I could. Has there been any thought to making a chat room? I would love to be able to chat with you ladies and gents and pick your brains for all your creativeness. It's just a thought and I hope I have not offended anyone. thank you for reading my post.:) Hope ya'll have a good day.

I love it too!!! When I joined (not even 2 months ago) all I could make was granny squares and scarves. Since then I've made a ripple blanket, different squares, a fat bottom bag, and I've started on my first wearable! I would have never of had the bravery to do it on my own!!!:hook

As far as the chat room goes, someone else made that suggestion and AmyS said it was something they were looking into, but they are looking for the right software that will go with the board as well as keep it free for us!! :manyheart

This is my absoute favorite place to chit chat and do things for fun and get all sorts of help from anyone. If you have a question, there is more likely than none someone will help you. Glad you like it here :yes

I've only been here 2 months and this is a wonderful site. Lots of friendly people and great ideas. I love to share my free patterns and enjoy trying new things that other crafters post here too. I really like the idea of creating a chat room. It would be so helpful if you needed a quick question answered.

We are looking at a chat room for sometime in the future. We would need one that fully integrates with vBulletin, has all the security features we need and no security loopholes, and one that offers all the control functionality that Donna and I want to have. Oh, yeah, and it has to be an option that we can afford! And since we're not operating in the black yet, it may be awhile before we can afford one of the fully-integrated chat room options that meets all our needs!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived