My new Photo Gallery

yarnicopia

Well, alot of blood sweat and tears went into figuring this entire gallery project of mine out over the last 2 weeks or so. But it is finally up and workable. A CSS guru I am not! This was quite the task on configuring for me.

Go take a look I have uploaded about 40 pictures of my hats and scarves that I crocheted this winter. Most of the hats pictured there went home with my in-laws this march to Sweden...but I was sure to snap pictures before they all made there way to the other side of the world.

My hat and scarf babies

Thanks for looking,

Ro-

Ro, you did a great job! :bounce I have more fun making hats because they're quick and easy to do, and as a result I love looking at hats too! :lol Thanks for sharing the pictures. :thumbsup

Very nice selection of hats and scarves. I bet your family-in-law will enjoy them. I like the yellow/black one the best!!! I think it was on page two. It would have looked good on my head. :bounce;)

Thanks for sharing,

Margaret

Wow! What a wonderful assortment of hats and scarfs. I like the purple one with the varagated yarn in the middle.

You have motivated me to work on more hats. I have made one knitted one. Looks like the crocheted ones would go faster.

Thanks for posting your pictures!

Barbara

Julie...me too!! I am such a HAT girl! I just love the instant gratification I get when I am finished one. I can do one in as little as two hours.

Ro-

crochetcrazy,

black and grey? I even had to go back and look myself but I don't have a black and grey one. If you tell me what page 1 or 2 and which hat exactly I may be able to point you to the pattern.

Ro-

Your hats are so cool! Love them! :bounce

I love how you made matching scarves too for some of them. :thumbsup

Archived