Miscellaneous Afghan CAL

BarbaraJean

I'm hoping to finish the last rows of my RW&B tonight (maybe a few off) but tomorrow will be my Penance Day... I get to do ALL the ends that I neglected for the last 80% of the afghan... one on EACH end of each row... that's 80 rows... times two... one hundred and skipty million ends!

:|

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm hoping to finish the last rows of my RW&B tonight (maybe a few off) but tomorrow will be my Penance Day... I get to do ALL the ends that I neglected for the last 80% of the afghan... one on EACH end of each row... that's 80 rows... times two... one hundred and skipty million ends!

:|

Ends ... :blink:ohdear

The blue and yellow baby afghan is finally done. :cheer:clap I will try to post a pic later. It came out great.

I would like to join in with three new ones. I have a MAM in woodsey colors, a scrap ripple and a new RR baby afghan. The MAM and scrap ripple are for a charity my DH is involved with. The baby afghan is for a young friend.

YES! Finished another two! Though I must add I'm actually going to do 73, since the first 3 I made don't have the edging I need for assembly. I know I could simply add it...but I don't want to :D

Barbara ~ Yes, it tastes great...sort of licoricey...:D

67/70 (+3)

The blue and yellow baby afghan is finally done. :cheer:clap I will try to post a pic later. It came out great.

I would like to join in with three new ones. I have a MAM in woodsey colors, a scrap ripple and a new RR baby afghan. The MAM and scrap ripple are for a charity my DH is involved with. The baby afghan is for a young friend.

Can't wait to see your blue and yellow! And I'll get your new projects added.

Barbara ~ Yes, it tastes great...sort of licoricey...:D

67/70 (+3)

:laughroll

I completed one strip (not the best photo but you get the idea)

th_100_1801a.jpg

(clickable)

BarbaraJean - Wow you had a great yarn find - I love the Red Heart colors - what a steal! I know you can hardly wait to get your hook into all that yarn!

th_100_1801a.jpg

(clickable)

BarbaraJean - Wow you had a great yarn find - I love the Red Heart colors - what a steal! I know you can hardly wait to get your hook into all that yarn!

Looks great disneypal, keep up the good work. You are doing fine.

Last time I posted, I was at 61 squares. I've finished 4 more since then! I am so close I can almost taste it! :clap Go me...go me...

65/70

HOOOO-RAY!!!!!!:cheer Was wondering what you were up to. Down to the last five. YOU CAN DO IT!

:whew I weaved in ALL of my ends. I can start the one leg of the border that doesn't require laying flat on the table, but after that I'm calling it a night... pictures tomorrow night, I think!

Wow! You got that done quickly! I know you're glad to have that part of it behind you!

I really need to get this navy afghan finished so that I can start something with all this!

What great finds Barbara. Way to go. Where do you stand with that navy ghan?

th_100_1801a.jpg

(clickable)

I can't WAIT to see this entire thing done! Nice work

:whew I weaved in ALL of my ends. I can start the one leg of the border that doesn't require laying flat on the table, but after that I'm calling it a night... pictures tomorrow night, I think!

Can't wait to see the pics. Good job getting it all done.

I've been working on dishcloths for house warming gifts so no afghan work to speak of for me right now but I am still checkin' in on everyone

Joyce

I'm happy to report that the Dazzleair afghan is finished. I've started a second Stained Glass Windows afghan (first panel is almost done) and a blue and brown round ripple.

DSCF0316-adj.jpg

Yesterday my DM persuaded me to finish a UFO. Its a kids afghan I started back in October, but because it had no home to go to and no deadline, it got shoved to the side. Well, she knows a young couple that just had a little boy, so now it has purpose again. I will be joining all of you with the remaining 6 squares of that afghan if that's ok.

I'll post pics of it later.

biz

I'm happy to report that the Dazzleair afghan is finished. I've started a second Stained Glass Windows afghan (first panel is almost done) and a blue and brown round ripple.

DSCF0316-adj.jpg

Congratulations! A job well done. I'll update the list.

Yesterday my DM persuaded me to finish a UFO. Its a kids afghan I started back in October, but because it had no home to go to and no deadline, it got shoved to the side. Well, she knows a young couple that just had a little boy, so now it has purpose again. I will be joining all of you with the remaining 6 squares of that afghan if that's ok.

I'll post pics of it later.

biz

Great! I'll add it to the list.

th_redwhitebluedone.jpg

finished! WooHoo! It's fantastic!

Alright, Barbara Jean - sign me up again! LOL!

I am doing the dragonflies afghan from Annie's Attic patterns.

th_dragonfly060607.jpg

Here's the first square - it's for my friend that is paying me to do this one for her. She loves dragonflies and picked out the colors (blue and purple) and the pattern. No time limit on this one, though!

Alright, Barbara Jean - sign me up again! LOL!

I am doing the dragonflies afghan from Annie's Attic patterns.

th_dragonfly060607.jpg

Here's the first square - it's for my friend that is paying me to do this one for her. She loves dragonflies and picked out the colors (blue and purple) and the pattern. No time limit on this one, though!

Yay! I'll sign you up! I hope everybody clicks on that picture to see the larger version so they can see how great that square is! Or should I say rectangle?

Archived