Crochet by the Sea

siminsc

Question

I've been looking at Ebay for Annie's Attic Crochet by the Sea but no one has it listed. I was put on a watch list for it. Does anyone know of a site that has it for sale? I have a couple different projects I want to work on putting different types of sealife on them. One is a net that I have and the other is a big round basket that I'm going to hang on the wall.

13 answers to this question

I wonder if there are various ones because I bought 1 Crochet By The Sea leaflet off of Ebay recently, and it was a pattern for a crab. :) (I'm still only through with the body and not the legs, but it's very cute so far!)

I seen it this morning at Annie's Attic Presidents Sale.

The one at Annie's Attic President's Sale is plastic canvas (not crochet). You can see it here.

Check out my Fish from the Great Barrier Reef and Queensland Rockpool and Beaches sets on etsy.

I now have a package of the 2 called the Pacific Ocean. http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=5426731

While these are designd in cotton they work up really well in a larger hook and yarn.

img8579mc0.th.jpg

crabscp4.th.jpg

bookmarksandmotifsfromthebarri.th.jpg

seahorse1wu.th.jpg

clown3ob.th.jpg

I am about to release the third set in this series.

I havent seen any of the leaflets you are referring to. Crochet patterns are a bit sparse down here so I create my own.

Have you found them yet? I am on ebay alot looking for crochet patterns

and see them very often - often times the whole set. I bought the whole

set once too, just haven't had time to do them yet. The WATCH list on ebay

is pretty good about letting you know - make sure to enter more than

one "key words" for watching as everyone lists things differently. Let me know!

:jumpyay:woo Ok I know I have this set. It consist of a mermaid and crabs and a lobster and I think some other items. Small booklet. Please let me know. I'm at work and don't remember the number but I know that I have this.

:jumpyay:woo Ok I know I have this set. It consist of a mermaid and crabs and a lobster and I think some other items. Small booklet. Please let me know. I'm at work and don't remember the number but I know that I have this.

Crochet By The Sea isn't in a booklet. They are individual 8.5" x 11" sheets of high gloss paper folded in half. There's a mermaid, seahorse, starfish/sand dollar, Florida horse conch, queen conch shell, blue crab, lobster, hermit crab, and sea shells (oyster, nautilus & scallop).

There are nine leaflets in the AA Crochet By the Sea series (#87S40-48). I have about half of them but they generally sell for very high prices (averaging about $10 each). The price is less when offered as a set. Unless you get very lucky at an ebay auction, I think Cupcake's offerings are more versatile and more reasonably priced.

The shells on this site are very nice.

http://users.psln.com/surawhit/assets/html/crochet_designs.htm

EugeneClarence

Archived