Valentine's Day gifties - AMI

rsisland

The ladies that work at my allergists office are such sweeties:) . I'm always crocheting/knitting something while I'm waiting for my appointments. They always ask what I'm making and make such wonderful comments. They remember that I make stuff for gifts and to sell. They are always curious to see who is getting what. They never get to see any finished projects though, so I thought I had better make them something too :lol .

A stuffed heart for the girls who give me my shots (I thought it would make a good conversation piece on their shelf):

th_IM000441-1.jpg

From AA scrap book...also a pattern of the day. He's supposed to have "hair" sticking from the top of his head. Haven't decided whether or not I will be adding that yet.

A heart shaped basket for the ladies at the front desk (Hubby is getting candy today for me :manyheart ):

th_IM000443-1.jpg

this one I came up with on my own.

I haven't put the candy in it yet. Hubby is getting that today (also milk I hope lol). My next appointment is tomorrow.....but I'm sure they will LOVE them!!

Maybe the next basket I do, I will use two strands to give it some sturdyness. Darn!! Almost out of red...off to the store I go...lol

Isn't that the 'Crazy Hair Doll' in the 101 Easy Scrap Crochet Projects book, too?! :yes I like how you did your basket, I was just thinking about doing something like that myself.

Tina

Maybe the next basket I do, I will use two strands to give it some sturdyness. Darn!! Almost out of red...off to the store I go...lol

I do a lot of stuffed animals, and I can tell you that if you're looking for "sturdy," a good way to do it is reduce your hook size.

ETA: Forgot to say, well done! I like the bowl, especially! :)

Wow I love your gifties.. You are like me I made the sweetie snow falkes ornaments for christmas and gave them out to 15 staff members at my doctors office with candy bags.

I know the reciepeints will be so happy..

great job.

Archived