I Don't Know What Comes Over Me!!!

..I was checking my email this a.m. and get a 40% off one item coupon that has to be used by Jan31st. from Joanns.. Goodness! Can't let that go! I thought I might buy a bit of yarn... a couple of skeins.... WELLLLLLLL.... as soon as I start with the yarn shopping I see a " buy 8 skeins and get another 10% off.... I went NUTS!!!! Ten skeins later my son gently lays his hand on my arm... " MOM, step away from the computer.......just click on that little x MOM.... your out of control.... ! LOL...

............I only spent 28.00 and that was with tax!!! I so love a bargin.... Now I just have to figure out where to stash it!!!!:D:P

:rofl your son is a wise child Lea...

that's madness. congrats on your el cheapo stash! now to stop hubby finding out? hehe

:lol "yarn thing!" Minwife, great buy!!! I have a great idea to sidetrack the hubby when it arrives...just say, "Oh, look! A FGM sent me a RAoK!! Yippee!" :blush:devil:yes:D

I have 5 discount websites that I troll every day looking for deals. I just got a box of new yarn & it's sitting in the box in a far closet so he won't see it. I just cannot resist these sales, they are so great! I'll make "something" with it all - or it is a new yarn that I want to try. I know I have an obsession, really, I can't stand to see sale wonderful yarn slip by!

..I was checking my email this a.m. and get a 40% off one item coupon that has to be used by Jan31st. from Joanns.. Goodness! Can't let that go! I thought I might buy a bit of yarn... a couple of skeins.... WELLLLLLLL.... as soon as I start with the yarn shopping I see a " buy 8 skeins and get another 10% off.... I went NUTS!!!! Ten skeins later my son gently lays his hand on my arm... " MOM, step away from the computer.......just click on that little x MOM.... your out of control.... ! LOL...

............I only spent 28.00 and that was with tax!!! I so love a bargin.... Now I just have to figure out where to stash it!!!!:D:P

Are you in the Stashbusting CAL? If not, JOIN NOW!!! It'll keep you from having to find a place for it.

Ellie 13

Archived