My Crochet Blog

I've been "remodeling" today. I was looking for some feedback as to how it looks. I'm in no way an expert at HTML, but I wanted to add a few things to make it more "me." Could you take a look and tell me what you think? I'd REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLY appreciate it!

www.yarnkrazy.blogspot.com

:ty

Suzi,

I like it, only think I didnt personally care wsa was how fast the completed projects move to thew next screen

Those are my photobucket slideshows... unfortunately there's nothing I can do about the speed (I even went back to photobucket and tried to edit it, but I can't edit the speed). :sigh

Oh well.....

:)Looks very nice to me. I like having the yarn as your background.

I recently started a blog too -- I'm having alot of fun with it.

Debi Y. :hook

Actually, I've had this blog for a while. But I was away from it for quite a while, and now that they've upgraded blogger, I thought I'd "remodel" a bit. :D

Glad you like it! :hook

I think it looks great...and I love the yarn skein background!!! Where in the world did you find that????

Actually, I made it myself.

I dabble a bit in PSP (Paint Shop Pro), and I found the picture of the yarn online, tweaked it a bit in PSP and !voila! ... one tiled background picture! :)

I've made blog buttons for people and I just made a couple of "Welcome to Crochetville" blinkies the other day.

It's my creative outlet when I just don't "feel" like crocheting. :D

ok hun I LOVE your blog but....... can you make the background more of a shadow? Just not so bright in the back? I do love the pic it is of but it was just a tiny bit hard to read the words cause I wanted to keep looking at the background pic.....lol. but that is just my opinion. I hope I didn't hurt your feelings I jsut kept thinking I would like it even better if it was a little less bright.

ok hun I LOVE your blog but....... can you make the background more of a shadow? Just not so bright in the back? I do love the pic it is of but it was just a tiny bit hard to read the words cause I wanted to keep looking at the background pic.....lol. but that is just my opinion. I hope I didn't hurt your feelings I jsut kept thinking I would like it even better if it was a little less bright.

Don't worry... my feelings aren't even PRICKED, let alone hurt! :lol

That's actually what I was worried about. It looked alright to me, but I was wondering if other people might find it a little hard to look at.

Thank you for your honesty! :hug

Okay, I think I fixed it. I got the yarn background where I wanted it and got it AWAY from where I didn't want it! :lol I also faded it a little bit, to make it easier on some people's eyes. ;) AND I went and put back some of my buttons on the sidebar. Nowhere near what I had before, but I think I went a little crazy with them before (I had something like 50 buttons on there!).

Now it's more like what I'd envisioned in the first place. :D

Very swish. Makes mine look very basic. (lol) I too iike the yarn background but find the print a bit hard to read. I personally wouldnt put my full name with a photo on the front page ( but then that me)... only that spammers can work out emails etc.

I am very impressed with what you have done. What a clever cookie!

Oh trust me... nobody can find my email address by using my first and last name. My email addy is sooooooooooooooo far removed from my "real" name you just wouldn't even believe it! :lol

Wow your blog looks great I love the background and you have buttons. I could not figure out how to do buttons so all I have are pictures of the crochet a long and swap. People have tried to tell me what to do but its like they are speaking another language.

:ty

HTML can be a pain in the rear end sometimes... but when you take a template like what they have on Blogger and turn it into something that's individually "you".... it just makes ya feel good. :D

Archived