Hat crochet-along?

I finally did one! Although it's not the pattern I wanted to try (my DD specifically wanted a beanie), I whipped it up last night so she could have it to match her new winter coat for school today. Of course, she forgot it at home this AM!!!

http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r65/neicycrochets/100_2741.jpg

I have done 2 others in DC, one red one and one in Beige, but didn't take pics yet.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I finally did one! Although it's not the pattern I wanted to try (my DD specifically wanted a beanie), I whipped it up last night so she could have it to match her new winter coat for school today. Of course, she forgot it at home this AM!!!

http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r65/neicycrochets/100_2741.jpg

I have done 2 others in DC, one red one and one in Beige, but didn't take pics yet.

Pretty pink hat! Great job!:manyheart

Here's my first one. I think I started adding stitches on it somewhere again lol but it fits and she loves it. I forgot to put the sc around the bottom in my excitement of finishing it and only having to frog it once.:lol I guess I'll have to go back and do that but all in all I think it came out ok.

th_kailahat004.jpg

Great hat! Good for you! Sometimes some yarns are such a pain to work with! :manyheart

Here's pre-felting on my lovely daughter's head. I thought that it would be too big.....

Hatprefelt.jpg

After 20 min wash.....

hatpostfelt.jpg

TOO SMALL FOR MY HEAD!!!! :( So it has now become my daughter's :blush

btw.... I added some Bernat Boa in "Ostrich" to it... to add some color...

Now... to add more stiches and make one for me.... :dance

Here's pre-felting on my lovely daughter's head. I thought that it would be too big.....

Hatprefelt.jpg

After 20 min wash.....

hatpostfelt.jpg

TOO SMALL FOR MY HEAD!!!! :( So it has now become my daughter's :blush

btw.... I added some Bernat Boa in "Ostrich" to it... to add some color...

Now... to add more stiches and make one for me.... :dance

I'm sorry it's too small for you. But it's so cute and adorable....Love it with the boa on it. WOW:hook

Cookie, what a cute hat!!! I've just started felting, and I love it! I've made a purse, and I'm working on a carrying case for my hooks now!

I've been participating in the Newbie Hat CAL, and made 3 beanies over the weekend. Two of them already have homes!!

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived