Gavin's New Hat and Scarf

gavinsmom

I made the hat yesterday and I found the scarf that I made back durring the summer to match another hat and I added the stripes on the edge to make it match this hat too :hook ETA: the hat is from the Happy Hooker Book its the hat from the Seja Set. I just made it bigger and added a long pompom on to it :) The yarn is Caron Simply Soft, RH Super Saver, and Sugar and Cream Cotton

The Set

December077.jpg

Gavin Modling :)

December079.jpgDecember082.jpg

Thanks for looking :)

Danielle, that looks great, I don't think that he could be any cuter!!! He's just so sweet!

(yes everyone, I know I'm his aunt, but look at him, he's a doll!)

p.s I JUST LOVE that ripple in the background..... I wonder what wonderful SIL made that for you! :lol

Very cute - I really like the touch of lime green with the blues.

Green is his favorite color. But his coat is Blue and Red so I only put a little bit in, so he wouldn't clash too much :lol

Danielle, that looks great, I don't think that he could be any cuter!!! He's just so sweet!

(yes everyone, I know I'm his aunt, but look at him, he's a doll!)

p.s I JUST LOVE that ripple in the background..... I wonder what wonderful SIL made that for you! :lol

:lol Ada, Alex brought the blanket to mom and das tonight for new years eve and gavin was lugging it around say aunt ada made this :manyheart He's very proud of you :lol

Archived