Yep, I'm new!

lovely

Hey everyone! I joined this board a few days ago and figured it's about time I introduced myself. My name is Denise, and I'm 19 and from Michigan. I just learned how to crochet this semester while at college, after I bought some books and (tried) to teach myself. I still have a lot to learn, and this seems like a really nice/helpful forum, so I'm really glad I stumbled upon this community. Yay! :cheer

Greetings from Bemidji, MN. :hiYou'll find there are several young ladies here, and some young men, too; so you aren't just in the company of 'old fogies', as my kids joke with me about being one of.:lol And I'm not even a Gma yet!:D

You'll find there are several young ladies here, and some young men, too; so you aren't just in the company of 'old fogies', as my kids joke with me about being one of.

LOL, my friends tease me about acting like a grandma because sometimes on Friday and Saturday nights I'll sit in my room crocheting, instead of going out partying like the "typical" college student. Well, for that reason and the fact that I told them I want a rocking chair in my dorm room. :P

Archived