Bedspread Bonanza

JulieKay

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good morning folks, and a happy new year to those of you that have already started 2007. We have today yet to go . We don't do any celebrating, we just go to bed with the chickens like every other night .

It looks like you are all waking up and ready to start another day .

Tabby- sorry to hear Jaden is getting sick again. Poor Cam got a bad earache last night and they had to take him to emergency room . That poor boy, he gets sick so much in the wintertime .

I need to go down this morning to see him . I hope he is feeling a little better by now .

I'll drop in later on to check up with everyone .

Morning everyone,

Wendy- Happy new year! I love the chocolate dream, it is beautiful.

g8- those colors are perfect together. Nice selection

Judi... You make it sound like I am on the other side of the world with Wendy. Hon, I am just down the road a piece. shoot down home in Texas, your neighbor was at least a 30 minute drive sometimes, inless of course you live in a big city. My ranch is a 1 1/2 hour ride to my Mama house.DH and I are going back down to AC this weekend coming, I will probably be closer to you then. :) We go down all the time.

Well, I got two circles done and attached. It was not all that hard. After I have four together, then I will make a filler circle. I feel funny calling them squares when there round.

Julie - sorry to hear Cam is not well. Earaches are the worst and especially for kids. I hope he is feeling well soon.

Tracey - thanks Tracey, your going along well. Are you attaching as you go along. What color and pattern are you doing. I cant wait to see pics.

:lolWendy, I am joining as I am going, I post more tomorrow, as I hope to get a few more done today if I ever get out of work. Yes I am back here again waiting for someone to come see a 00 honda civic we are selling. She was suppose to be here at 8:30 and I been waiting here since 8 am. Great way to spend sunday morning. I got a million things to do. WE did sell a 98 honda accord last night, so yippee for me. Did I mention that I am a used car dealer. Don't tell Juliekay, she will really want me to try her experiment now.

Judianne, girl exit 117 is only half way to AC shoot you ain't that far. :):yay

Good Morning, everybody! Over 14 hours to go until 2007 here in Georgia.

Melissa - your BS is coming along beautifully. I love the way the squares look together.:cheer

Athba - those are great colors. The square is a little hard to see, but it looks nice. It'll be a super BS.:hug

Jimmy - sounds like a very nice BS for a racing fan!

Sick little ones at any time are awful, but especially at this time of year.:sick My sympathy. Hope they get better quickly. My son spent a lot of time sick at this time of year when he was little. He's 33 and 5'10" now, so not little any longer. He's a college math teacher. My daughter is 31, 5'9", a computer programmer, and mother of my 3 year old grandson. :manyheart How time flies. And you are sooooo right about having to still take care of everyone else when we are sick.

I love the fact that we can have good friends from all over the world here in Crochetville. Everyone in the world is our neighbor here. We can share our laughter and our tears. We are all much more alike than we are different. :hug:ghug Here's to world peace in the New Year !!!!:yay:yay

Tabby- sorry to hear Jaden is getting sick again. Poor Cam got a bad earache last night and they had to take him to emergency room . That poor boy, he gets sick so much in the wintertime .

I need to go down this morning to see him . I hope he is feeling a little better by now .

I'll drop in later on to check up with everyone .

Julie~Sorry to hear Cam isn't well either. I hope he is doing better today. :manyheart

Jaden is complaining of his ears too and he only goes through this in the winter too. He just got off antibiotics for an ear infection a couple weeks ago. Last year they actually even tried the shot because he had so many back to back and it had NO effect on him at all. I gave him motrin this morning & he seems a bit better but i'm sure tonight will be worse. :eek I just hope he doesn't run one of those horrible 104 temps he's so famous for, if so i'll be up all night bathing & cooling him down. :yes

Wendy~Yep, it's the same here when i'm sick. My Hubby says I have to work but he doesn't have to when he's sick. MEN, such babies! :lol He does take over when he gets home though & will cook and even care for the kids. He's a good guy but a typical man too, lol.

Have a good nights sleep. :manyheart

Just a quick update on Cam-

he has double ear infections, strep throat and scarlet fever. What a sick little dude he is today. The poor babe . Anyhow, he now has medication for all of it so in a day or two, he'll start snapping out of it hopefully. What a way to start the new year .

Just a quick update on Cam-

he has double ear infections, strep throat and scarlet fever. What a sick little dude he is today. The poor babe . Anyhow, he now has medication for all of it so in a day or two, he'll start snapping out of it hopefully. What a way to start the new year .

Thank goodness for medicine! Thoughts and prayers for the tyke...kids DO bounce back quickly though!:yes

One of my older sons came downstairs & said my 7 yr. old Darius was laying down. I said, UH OH. That is so not like him. I go upstairs & he is burning up. I bring him downstairs & he was so dizzy. He has a 103 temp & just feels yucky. So now its officially hit everyone BUT me. I hate when they're sick, I feel so helpless. :(

I'm off to see if I can get some crocheting done while he's resting. I'll be back in later. :manyheart

Judianne, girl exit 117 is only half way to AC shoot you ain't that far. :):yay

How fast DO you drive;)? ... We're an hour and 45 minutes from AC when DH is behind the wheel:D

Wave when you pass us!:hug

:sher Sherlockian...

Archived