e-Patterns Central?

siminsc

I have bought from them, i found it fine. I have been warned these patterns can ONLY be open on the computer they're downloaded to, you can only print them 3 times and you cannot email them on etc. Other than that, the patterns are good, cheap, and accessible right away!

I've gotten several patterns from e-pattern (that's the 99 cent pattern store, right?) and had great luck... all the patterns have come through perfectly! I even found one pattern on there that I'd been eyeing in a book - the book would have cost about $15 but I just wanted the one pattern and I was able to get it so that was pretty cool!

Yes, I've brought several patterns from them, too. No problems. Instant download. I've noticed that several of the patterns from Annie's Attic Pattern-Of-The-Day are sold here. So if you miss the POTD, quite often you'll find it here for $.99. A great deal IMHO.

I've gotten several from e-pattern central. Infact, my Teepee on my November table is from them. They are easy to use and they have some great patterns. Like Funkyreporter said you can't beat the price of 99cents.:hook

Has anyone gotten patterns from them? Any problems? There are some patterns that they have for cat couches that I'm thinking about getting.

I love epatterns central...even when I messed up the downloading process the first time I used it they were very helpful in getting me back on track:cheer

I've had some problems with them. You are only able to access the pattern for a certain amount of time. And you aren't always able to print them out. I ordered 10 patterns from them, and maybe 6 I was able to print out. I emailed them, and they re-sent me the file, but I was unable to print them out again..........that sucked. I don't know that I will order from them again......lol I have so many things on my list to do!

I wanted to know if anybody has purchased any of these patterns? I wanted to know if they were hard to make and what stitches they use.

1765.jpg

Sporty Sox

2537.jpg

Is this one done where I crochet the chicken first and then sew it on the towel.

3147_1.jpg

Christmas Tree Doily (What stitches are used and is it hard to make?)

2501.jpg

Baby Blue Stripes

Thank you for your help!

Carol:hook

I wanted to know if anybody has purchased any of these patterns? I wanted to know if they were hard to make and what stitches they use.

1765.jpg

Sporty Sox

2537.jpg

Is this one done where I crochet the chicken first and then sew it on the towel.

3147_1.jpg

Christmas Tree Doily (What stitches are used and is it hard to make?)

2501.jpg

Baby Blue Stripes

Thank you for your help!

Carol:hook

Carol, it depends on your skill level whether or not they're hard. For example, the Christmas doily wouldn't be hard for me, but I've made several doilies with thread already - it's an entirely different feel than working with yarn. As to the other pieces, have you made clothing before and are you familiar with increasing and decreasing? The most important thing: you'll have to get the patterns - can you read patterns easily? Many people need to see a piece done in front of them before they can make something...I have a friend who is getting back into crocheting and needs to learn that way.

I didn't answer your stitch questions, because I can't, esp from a small picture. You need either the patterns or a coach alongside you:hook

Happy hooking!:manyheart

Archived