Update 11/26 My Crochetville Wip Bag/second bag

Tampa Doll

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Just so folks know, this post is about 2 years old. It got revived because I am interested in knowing which software Tampa Doll uses for her crocheted graphs.

Just so folks know, this post is about 2 years old. It got revived because I am interested in knowing which software Tampa Doll uses for her crocheted graphs.

I'm glad you did revive it though, because it's fun to see how and when the custom of MaryJo sending out a bag to someone at the beginning of the month began! She was doing it already when I joined Crochetville in January of 2007, but I didn't realize that it hadn't been going on but two months when I joined!

The monthly bag has gone from a challenge to herself by MaryJo to something that everyone here at Crochetville looks forward to with great anticipation each and every month! I always look so forward to seeing what lovely new color combinations MaryJo is going to come up with each month, and she never disappoints. Each new bag is lovelier than the last!

MaryJo, thanks so much for your selflessness. You have given everyone something to look forward to each month, not just to look at, but each new month brings renewed hope for all that maybe, just maybe this will be their month to receive a MaryJo Crochetville tote bag. It's really so unbelievably kind of you to put forth the effort each month to make someone happy. You're a special lady, truly! :hug

Archived