A new Crochet ! mag arrived

shebear

They seem to be geared to the young and hip this month, but they are pretty interesting. I really like the Lace Topper on page 58, but don't know what I'd wear it with since I don't wear tanks.

I really like the Lace Topper on page 58, but don't know what I'd wear it with since I don't wear tanks.

I showed that one to my sons girlfriend and asked her if she would like me to make her one. It looks fun to make, but I feel I am too old to wear it. She looked through the book and says that she loves the cover sweater on page 29.

I got my copy in the mail yesterday too - WOW! I MUST make the little jacket on the cover! I'm thinking of using just Homespun though, the NY Yarn is a but out of my pricerange. Also like the bags. But what is up with the Kodiak boots on p. 56? Sorry, that style will NEVER work on me. And I'm definitely trying the ivory elepahant on p. 70.:hook:yarn

i agree, this issue seems to be more geared toward younger readers(which in its way is good, shows crochet is not just a old lady hobby)(i am one of those old ladies :lol :lol ) i showed it to my dd and she looked through it and showed me a list of things she liked and hinted strongly that christmas was just next month and her b-day was in just 5 more months, lol she was soooo hinting about some of the patterns lol, i found a couple of them very cute, and have decided that some day she will get her wish on a few of them, oh and the elephant is just darling. i think he would be darling made up for christmas with a wreath or a santa hat:devil :devil

• 1 month later...

Nutty Crochet, it looks like they're talking about the magazine called " Crochet! " I sometimes find it at one store... some other stores have it.

I wonder if it's still out. I havne't liked the past issues so I haven't looked at the magazine (I never go to that grocery store).

Archived