i'll show you mine if you show me yours!!!

:eek The yarnage I've seen here is so neat and organized. Wow makes my stash look bad, lol. I admit my yarnage is spread out in different rooms...my closet, spare bed room and living room. I know, I know that's bad, lol. I have yet to have my yarn look perfect and sorted, lol. But I do have my yarn in alot of boxes....that has to be a good thing right? lol. Some day I'll do better. I'm just happy to have yarn:hook

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

After seeing the pictures of ya'll's stash I am going to have to go and make mine a bit neater. I have most of mine in those huge ziploc baggies and in a plastic 3 drawer storage unit. I have an entire closet that is devoted to my yarn and cross stitch stuff.

oh my gosh mine is nothing compared to some of these, I have a little shelf with my thread and a plastic bin with everything piled in and then a shelf on my book case with the rest of it wow

DSCN1437.jpg

DSCN1438.jpg

DSCN1439.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I haven't taken a pic of the totes, but there are 8 large clear (55 qt) and 3 small clear (27 qt). They are all full. A few wicker laundry baskets full around the house.. But I did inventory what I have and posted it in my blog...

Here's the stash post before the two major yarn distributor sales I went to this fall (not including random single skeins of various acrylics and a few other UFOs & WIPs)...

Here's the 132 skein (+3 giant cones) october haul and the 140 skein December haul... :eek

I feel so much better, another person who has a stash like mine! I just love storage totes. I must have 3 (25 gal) totes filled with yarns and threads! Now my pattern books i have purchased over the years, fit into 2 very old, very loved, 5 drawer dressers. I almost need to find a third!

Archived