What a Great Site!

mooknpooh

Hello Everyone!

I'm so excited finding this message board. I've crocheted off & on since 1990. Although sometimes I second guess myself reading the patterns. I'm one of those people who needs to watch someone to learn. I've collected

" How to Crochet Books. "

Some of my projects have been, afghans, baby blankets, christmas ornaments. I'm most famous for slipper socks. My family keeps me busy making those. LOL They're very easy. My latest project I'm attempting is called a Footie Pillowgrahm. It's combination, afghan with pockets for your feet, and when you're done using it you fold it up into a pillow.

I was wondering if any of you know how to get great bargains on yarn.

I'm looking forward to all the great ideas from all of you!

Have a Great Day!

Deb:yarn

:welcomefrom Minnesota.

The footsie afghan sounds wonderful. Please post a picture when done.

As for yarn, I usually buy at Joann's, especially when they have a sale or my local Wal-Mart. I know there is a post somewhere about web sites for yarn.

Again, welcome and glad to have you.

Hi and Welcome from the West Coast of Florida.

Boy are you in trouble now. Bargins are all over the place here. As you look thru the forum, you will see web sites, sales at stores and even members selling or trading yarn.

You will get ideas for things you want to make and you can even get a chance to test a pattern, before it is published.

So grab your chair, a cup of coffee or tea:coffee and have fun looking:gallery and adding to your favorites:compute and watching your to do list grow.

Welcome from Illinois!

that footie pillowgrahm sounds awesome! Did you find that pattern somewhere that you can point us to?

Archived