Little Girl Poncho

MeMe

I saw this pattern on the bernat softee chunky label and decided to give it a try...this is how it turned out...all ready to be wrapped for my cousin's 5th birthday...

littlegirlponcho.jpg

You did great with that pattern I tried it and could not get it, I used the pattern from Lion Brand I think it was called groovy granny poncho it's for adults but with a smaller hook I made oit for my little one as well. I like the pink color you used as well.

i really didn't want her to c it until her birthday but i had her try it on to make sure it fit...she didn't want to take it off :cheer

i found the same pattern for adults :D so maybe i'll try to make one for myself or her mother even...that way they will have matching poncho's

Yes the poncho is nice, and as you can see from my avatar pic I made one for me as well as my little one and she didn't want to take hers off either lol. I bet it made you feel good inside when you saw how much she liked it didn't it? I will probably try my hand at it again one day. But I definately like yours.

• 3 months later...

it looks lovely and warm! a very pretty colour too

if someone has one of these label patterns they don't want, I would really love to be sent one! Ponchos are great in winter for my dd as they keep her chest warm without overheating her (eczema and asthma). Winter is on its way here!! We can't get Bernat

Archived