I Found New Variegated Thread!

The Shrone

Wow I love the colors. But what is size 12 thread? Is it thicker than size 10? What size hook?

Size 12 is just a smidget smaller than 10, but I was reading from another website that said this size 12 is more like a size 10. So you'd use the same hook size you'd use for size 10 thread.

The thread is also available in size 8, which is thicker than size 10.

~ Lori

Gorgeous threads! Now, if only they came in my favorite #30... going to have to think up a #12 project. (I have a problem that I know is shared by many of you: I LOVE thread, but don't have many places to put doilies... and neither does anyone I know...) I didn't see the #8 anywhere, though, just #80 and something a little finer?

Lori you can see the Valdini threads at www.baysidequilting.com in Olympia or maybe you could drive up and see them in person. I have been ordering from them for awhile now. I have been crocheting with the size 35 wt. quilting threads. It is around a size 40. The varigated is so cool and there are so may colors to choose from. I live on the other side of the state so haven't got to go to the shop yet.

Marcia

Archived