Kitty Cat Toys!!!

KnicKnac

Ok, last one I promise! My SP had 5 cats, and I didn't want to leave them out of the swap!

My daughter helped me with this one, I had her help me pick out 5 crocheted cat toys to make one for each cat. Then, since we knew that the cats liked playing in paper bags, we got some of those and she decorated each and every one of them, in her own way. I printed out pictures of the cats in a heart and then my daughter colored them and decorated. My daughter decided that since there are five in our family and five cats, that each one of us had to adopt a cat - so she drew a picture of each one of us that belonged to the specific cat! The cat toy patterns come from all over (mostly here at the 'Ville, thanks to KristieMN!) , just ask if you want the pattern ... but I filled them with catnip and fiberfill. Lori said the toys went over well!!!

Images are clickable!

th_cat-toys.jpg th_cat-bags.jpg

lol that's cute! yeah yeah, the toys too. you and your daughter must have a special bond, and she sounds very thoughtful and considerate!! my girl hates when I crochet cos she can't do it with me, or help. she moves the shuttle in and out when I am tatting and sticks and draws when scrappin, so she expects to join in all the time! it's great to find a way to include the kids isn't it :D

She's 4 in Feb... so scary :( my baby aint my baby much longer. I am trying to teach her to chain but she's a lefty and I'm not sure the right way to teach her. plus, she pulls the working yarn too tight and cant keep it on the hook. she likes to sit for all of 15secs doing it, the cracks the sads and wont talk to me (yep, like it's my fault she cant do it!!)

Oh my Shell, they grow up WAY too fast. My daughter JUST turned 7 this month and I wonder where the time went. Enjoy it. I loved my babies fourth year, it was a blast. They are finally old enough to do so many things by themselves yet haven't learned to be totally independent yet!

are you sure? lol. she already thinks mummy is a pain!! she's so independent it's rather upsetting at times. but she is soooo smoochy and I love that part of her age. the hugs and kisses never end (unless of course I ask for them!! lol). it sure does go by so fast, and I am now able to enjoy it and I do. When she was tiny it all seemed so hard..

Oh Nicole, they were super simple and super fast!!! Just make sure you get GOOD catnip...I was recommended to buy the Cosmic Catnip and they say that it is the best!

Kristie! I thought you would recognize them...do you see the duck? I call him NINJA DUCK! :lol

Thank you all for the very nice words. You all are the greatest!

Archived