Kitty Doily

KnicKnac

Now that my SP has all of her goodies, I can post about them! Boy has this been a long two months!!!

I made her this kitty doily (with one glaring TO ME mistake in it that I didn't notice until I saw the picture, but she loved it anyway!) and I made her this other doily that I cannot find the pattern for right now but both are made with size 10 thread. The kitty doily pattern is here

ETA - I found the doily pattern for the white one, it's here - thank goodness I printed it out!!!

Nevermind the "Baby Stewie" - that was because I forgot to take a picture of the doily before I sent it and I had to ask my SP to take it for me. She sent me BOTH things that I sent her as one.

Please keep in mind that this is only the 2nd and 3rd doily I have ever done!!!

th_kitty-doily.jpg

th_doily.gif

wow KniKnak, your 10th and 11th doileys couldn't have been any better than these! Both are great. I really like the diamond design so if you ever recall where you found it I'd love to know :)

Thanks Shell! Your sweet...I did find the pattern, I just went thru my NOTEBOOK and it was there! I actually printed it out, imagine that, me being semi smart about something!

Lol you tease! are you gonna share the info? :P

Beautiful doilies. I just finished a doily last night that is 15 in across. I didn't notice the mistake in the kitty doily. I'm into doilies right now. When I first started crocheting about 17 yrs ago I made many doilies. I haven't made one in 6 yrs. After seeing everyone's here I decided I needed to make some. I made a small one 8 in across then the big one. The big one only took me 2 days of working on it here & there. I'll post a pic later today.

Your doilies are beautiful, that kitty one is so cute :) Mistakes are always glaringly obvious when they're your mistakes but other people tend not to notice. I have a bad habit of pointing out all the mistakes I make to anyone who stops still long enough!

-- Michelle

Great job on both of them. :cheer

I had only seen the kitty one done in black. I have to say, it looks great in white too! The other little doily I had bookmarked a few weeks ago. Her site has some neat patterns.

Archived