It's not easy being green...

eyrthmother1

It's Kristie's piggyback pal. A friend just kept calling him kermit yesterday. To show how warped I am, I started working on the cow yesterday while we were together (it's where I do on-site, chair massages...and sometimes I have down time) and was working on the udders for it. I joked about sewing the udders to the frog and claiming it was a love child from when Kermit cheated on Miss Piggy w/ Helen Holstein. The shocking news had Miss Piggy in hiding from the embarrassment after having a luscious dinner of frog legs.

The wmn was really REALLY worried about my mentality...lol.

Sandy

Oh my gosh, Eyrthmother1, your narrative is too cute.

-Cathy

Thank you all.

Cathy, there's a bit more to it, lol, since the girl was a bit wierded out by the frog. so I'd sit him in "stalk mode" on the shelf looking in her direction. (cues chucky music). and once a client came in so was showing it to her, and had her laughing cuz I'd peep the frog around the corner at the wmn working w/ me.. sort of like a puppet. then was having "convos (not really,just pretend)" w/ the frog over the situation. the wmn threatened to kidnap him and leave a ransom note that could not be fulfilled if i left him at the shop. hehe.:devil :devil

i know i got an evile streak, but its SO much fun :devil

Sandy

Archived