Baby sox

crochetdiva

Question

11 answers to this question

gosh, I have bought quite afew patterns from that person's site. So far I have been really pleased with them. I usually only buy books tho, not single patterns. I will watch out for that tho in the future. Thanks for the heads up.:ty

more people than you can imagine do that.. that is why i try to keep an eye out and if i see it going on ..i report the seller to ebay .. send the link to any one that has bid on it so they can get it free.. and write the current high bidder and urge them to report them also and retract their bid...

they even have the photo watermarked like it was theirs!!

:bad I believe I mentioned that in my email to the seller (did I mention I do that too?)... along with how I laughed hysterically at their copyright rule which obviously is only there for appearances or they would never try to sell a pattern that is listed for free in the first place. :tryme

:hee So, I emailed the chick about "her" sock pattern, probably could have been a little bit nicer but I guess I might have made her mad. I had an email from eBay this morning - she filed a complaint against me for using eBay's email service in "manner other than the one for which it intended". eBay chooses to remain neutral in this matter, according to the email. :rotfl

Archived