TESTERS FOUND!!! Seeking Testers for Dog Sweater Pattern

hmcquigg

I just finished my FIRST dog sweater pattern and am looking for a few people to test out the pattern for me :D

I had the hardest time trying to find a CROCHETED sweater for my pug that I decided to make one myself!! :cheer

And best of all...it is worked in ONE piece!!!! :hook

Let me know if you are interested and I will email you the PDF.

HPIM2449_02FORUM.jpg

Hmmm-I have a medium sized mutt-looks a few (3-5)inches bigger in the chest I could try. I also have 3 Chihuahua nephew/nieces I could try it out on, too. Let me know if my available dogs sizes will work-they all have short hair & will be needing sweaters this winter. I'd love to be able to make them one peice sweaters!

Do you actually have to put the sweater over the dog's head to put it on? It's a very cute sweater and I'd love to test it with my little puppy who seems to be very close in size with your pug but it's hard enough trying to get her to put on her collar after a bath!

Do you have different sizes for this? Or at least maybe suggestions on how to make it bigger? My mom has a Springer and an Irish Setter, this would be cute for one of them.

For me...I would say that this pattern could be easily adjusted to fit just about any dog...if you are good at adjusting patterns. :D

I am new here. I would LOVE to test this pattern for you. My brother has a pug and I have been searching for a very good sweater pattern. It is hard to find one for a pug.(They have a wide chest area.) Also I have a 6 lb. Yorkie( plenty of patterns for him LOL)

I know what you mean...that is why I decided to make one of my own. Just pm me with your email addy. :hook

Do you actually have to put the sweater over the dog's head to put it on? It's a very cute sweater and I'd love to test it with my little puppy who seems to be very close in size with your pug but it's hard enough trying to get her to put on her collar after a bath!

Yes...the sweater goes on over the head...and then there is a strap that goes around the body.

Oh....what an adorable dog!!! I have a Doxie - Jack Russel mix and I would love to test this pattern for you. Please choise me to test your pattern!

Belinda

Just pm me with your email addy and I will send it out :hook

you did a fab job!!!!

I dont have a dog *sadly* but i have 3 cats!! hehehehehe...I have been TRYING to convince my husband our family needs a dog! (ok i am bad, i am using the argument "but the kids would love a dog!" aged 1 1/2 yrs, 3 1/2 yrs and 15 yrs)....

if you need another tester, i would love to! i am sure my kids have some sort of stuffed toy that i can model it on *hehehehehe*

How adorable!!!!:manyheart I would love to be a tester!!!! Can I please?:D

I just finished my FIRST dog sweater pattern and am looking for a few people to test out the pattern for me :D

I had the hardest time trying to find a CROCHETED sweater for my pug that I decided to make one myself!! :cheer

And best of all...it is worked in ONE piece!!!! :hook

Let me know if you are interested and I will email you the PDF.

HPIM2449_02FORUM.jpg

you did a fab job!!!!

I dont have a dog *sadly* but i have 3 cats!! hehehehehe...I have been TRYING to convince my husband our family needs a dog! (ok i am bad, i am using the argument "but the kids would love a dog!" aged 1 1/2 yrs, 3 1/2 yrs and 15 yrs)....

if you need another tester, i would love to! i am sure my kids have some sort of stuffed toy that i can model it on *hehehehehe*

Just send me your email addy and the pattern will be on its way :D

Sounds good! Just send me your email addy and I will send you the pattern :hook

I wuz sooo eager, that I pm'ed you as well. So the email addy is in the reply on your pm.:cheer

Archived