TESTERS FOUND!!! Seeking Testers for Dog Sweater Pattern

hmcquigg

Wonderful pattern. Worked up fast and easy! All I have right now is a pic of the finished product. No pic on a dog yet. This was made for my brothers pug, as soon as I get it to him he will send me some pics with it on "Pugsley". Thank you for letting me test your pattern!

well now I think i have it with the pictures..lol...

th_PugsleySweaterViewtwo.jpg

th_PugsleySweaterviewone.jpg

:ohdear:worriedJust wanted to say...please be patient on my progress with this pattern. :lolI ran out of yarn that I was hoping would be enough to make this so now I'm left with figuring out:think what I did with the other skein I know I have some where, lol. Worse comes to worse it will be 2 different colors and may look in poor taste. But the pattern is working out nicely sofar, lol. And that's all that matters, right? lol

:ohdear:worriedJust wanted to say...please be patient on my progress with this pattern. :lolI ran out of yarn that I was hoping would be enough to make this so now I'm left with figuring out:think what I did with the other skein I know I have some where, lol. Worse comes to worse it will be 2 different colors and may look in poor taste. But the pattern is working out nicely sofar, lol. And that's all that matters, right? lol

No rush...take your time :hook

I worked up this fast,easy little test sweater, from Heidi's pattern, for my chihuahua "nephew' as my BIL & SIL were visiting this weekend. They didn't bring the little guy so I took a pic with the nearest available model . I also added another button hole so it would be adjustable as my sizing was going from memory.

Thanks for letting me test. I'll be making one for my own, bigger, dog,too.

_th_IMG_2733.jpg

Archived