Five Day Charity Squares Crochet-A-Long!

LavenderBear

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, let's try this again since Ciara, one of our cats, just sat on the mouse at the same time I was hitting send with the first message!!!!!! It went, but not to this thread!!! :no

I had plans of sending out the prizes today, but our GRAND PRIZE WINNER has decided to pass on receiving her prize (GO craftygirl2 with 205 squares!!) so I made a decision to give her prize to the second place winner! With 57 squares made, the NEW WINNER is Vickietoria!! I will need your snail mail addy and favorite color ASAP so I can send out all of the prizes at once!! :yes

THANKS again for all of you who participated! We are ALL winners for participating, and I'm GLAD everyone had FUN!!! :hook

Yeaaaaaaaaaaah, everyone got their winning puffies!!! THANKS again to ALL who participated - - - and also to craftygirl2 who gave up her FIRST PLACE winnings to Vickietoria! :hug

Wonder who will be the winners next time?! ;):yarn:D

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, I'm READY to get us started on another charity square-a-long!! Because I wanted to sponsor one EACH month (this month got away from me!!), I will start this new one on Monday and go through Wednesday! In September we did a weekend 3 day one, and in October we did a weekday 5 day one. This one will be a combo of the two - - 3 days on weekdays!!! ;)

Okay, I'm going to start a new thread for this one, so look for it shortly!! :yes

Hope MANY join us!! :yay

Archived