Beaded Bracelet Beauty *Pattern*

daisycrochet

Beaded Bracelet Beauties

With crochet thread…..

Chain 4, make 2 dc in first ch of ch 4 (other 3 ch counts as first dc), ch 2, make 3 dc in same st as last stiches made. Turn.

*Ch 1 sl st in second dc and thru to ch loop, ch 3, 2 dc, ch2, 3 dc. Turn.

Repeat from * to make desired length. Fasten off.

If adding beads , have beads on thread before you start crocheting and add one bead BETWEEN each ch 2 (that bead will be a part of another ch).

For tassle, just chose what ever beads and length of tassle you would like to have.

Voala….you’re beaded beauty is done, lol.

:hook If there are any mistakes thru out this pattern, please let me know. First time I had to type it out. Hope it all makes sence and I hope everyone enjoys them and if you come up with any better ways to making these, please let me know:)

Madilyn, me too (disregard my PM). :D Thank you so much for sharing your pattern with us! :clap I want to make one of these for my niece. I might even make one for my mom who is coming this weekend. She likes young and hip stuff. :lol

Oh, another question: Do you know approximately how many beads you used? Thanks!

Tina

I emailed it to myself; I've done beaded bracelets before and will compare it to what I've done before. The pattern I used before (Nancy Brown of CGOA is the designer) spiralled the beads. Carol Ventura also has a tapestry crochet beaded necklace (I think it is a necklace LOL) in the last issue of Bead Unique (found my copy at WalMart)

Sandy- I can answer this, maybe... (I made one of these bracelets, I posted it in another thread somewhere here...) I used 'E' beads. They came in a tube at WalMart. Little bit bigger than seed beads.

Tina

I have 1 question: what size beads do you use on this?

thanks hun

Sandy

Sandy- I can answer this, maybe... (I made one of these bracelets, I posted it in another thread somewhere here...) I used 'E' beads. They came in a tube at WalMart. Little bit bigger than seed beads.

Tina

Thank you Mom. I know exactly which 1's you mean, have 2 tubes around here somewhere :D

Sandy

Mandilyn:

What a wonderful pattern. I love the simplicity in design. :yes

I'm trying to make these but am having trouble understanding the part in your directions about adding beads. In particular, the part in brackets that reads "that bead will be part of another chain".

When I add beads I notice that the beads slant in different directions. Also, some beads appear "on top" and others appear "underneath" the bracelet. I'm sure it's something I need to change in how I'm working in the beads.

Thank you.

P.S. Also, how did you feed the tassel through the bracelet?

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived