My new scarves

Christina, do you know the dimensions (length and width) of your scarves? I was just wondering but if you don't know off the top of your head it's ok, don't waste your time measuring them for me...

The Swirly Twirly Scarf is taller than I am. I am 5'4" (64"). Width 2" approx.

I gave the Crossed Scarf away, but I'm thinking it was at least 60" (5'). Width 5" approx.

Hope that helps....:manyheart

Christina, I love the Swirly Twirly scarf :clap Great job! I have printed off the pattern and am going to start one tonight. It looks like it works up pretty quickly, about how long does it take to make one?

I didn't time myself. But it was super fast and easy!:manyheart

I have 3 kids, so sometimes I get waylaid while I'm doing a project. Stopping to handle kid crisises....:lol

Christina,

I am so glad that you are part of Crochetville....I have learned so much from you and love your patterns and your generosity to share with us....

thanks so much....:clap

Joanne,

That is so sweet of you....thank you! :manyheart

You have made my day with your kind words especially since my birthday is tomorrow....and although I'm turning 36. 40 seems to be getting closer and closer and closer....

Christina:hug

very nice :)

do you know if they still make red heart holiday? i love the way that yarn looks

I bought my RH Holiday this spring when it was clearanced off Herrschners. I looked it up last night and it doesn't look like Red Heart (Coats and Clark) is making it this year. Simply Soft is at JoAnns and has Christmas colors.

I also know that you can buy Holiday yarn on eBay. There's all different colors on there.

I actually went looking last night as I wanted the black and gold.

I bought my RH Holiday this spring when it was clearanced off Herrschners. I looked it up last night and it doesn't look like Red Heart (Coats and Clark) is making it this year. Simply Soft is at JoAnns and has Christmas colors.

I also know that you can buy Holiday yarn on eBay. There's all different colors on there.

I actually went looking last night as I wanted the black and gold.

thanks... i dont like ordering/buying online but i'll check in clearence bins

Archived