Guest crochetcandy

Anyone from Southern California???

I'm in Downey. It's been downright warm around here lately!

I live in Shadow Hills, next-door to Burbank! So - shall we try to get together? Sounds like we could have an Inland Empire group and a Valley group -maybe others?

Joanne

I go to a crochet club in the valley- though meetup.com. IF anyone is interested, let me know and I can give you the info.

San Fernando Valley (Northridge) here!

Hi Monael!

Can you please give me the info about the crochet club? I might be able to join, depending on what night it meets.

Thanks! :)

:clap LONG BEACH PRESENT AND ACCOUNTED FOR. REPORTING FROM THE WRIGLEY AREA. THAT'S NEAR LONG BEACH MEMORIAL HOSPITAL:cheer

Hi, I'm in the IE, Alta Loma.

Lola:clap :clap

I'm in the South Bay right near LAX and I work in West L.A.

Wouldn't a hook-up be fun!!!!

"Lawndale, calif"

YOU LIVE IN LAWNDALE? As in, right next to torrance and hawthorne and such? If it's the same lawndale, then omgwtfbbq (<--- I love saying that). I lived in lawndale, and mom LIVES in lawndale, and yeah, I'm excited. Squee.

Hi Cinlee,

I am in Oceanside, love thread crochet

DEMET

I'm in San Bernardino :hook

Hello, I am in Long Beach CA and I have a group that meets 2x a month and we welcome new members. If anyone is interested let me know. We have all levels of experience and its a great group of all ages from 32 to 55. Just email me if you want to come and I will give you more details.

We have a website group addy at yahoo groups Stitch n' Chicks.[see below]

http://crochetswap.blogspot,com/

http://dabookswap.blogspot.com/

Hello Stephanie,

I am also a long beach person. I am a crocheter and my kids are grown now. I meet with a great group of crocheters and knitters 2x a month. Great to meet you.

Crochetoholic Debb

Hello all you So CA crocheters. I love our weather here. I was just finishing up a new purse design and thought I would check in to see what everyone is up to. Hey has anyone else tried out those cinnamon treats at McDonalds? WOW I love them, but then I am a cinnamon lover. I think I will name my new tan purse I designed cinnamon...LOL... Well just wanted to say "Hi" and to let anyone know if they are interested in joining a great group of ladies to crochet , chat, and meet new friends, let me know as we meet in Bellflower 2x a month. Any new news out there?

Crochetoholic Debb

I'm in Huntington Beach. Meetup.com has plenty of knitting circles near this area (like in Irvine) but I can't find any other crocheters nearby. :cry And I'm extra hormonal. LOL

Hmmm... I just noticed that the posts in this thread are from about 6 months ago! :scrachin

*laughing* Um... yeah... I was reading the Join Date and not the actual dates of the replies.:oops