• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

"Lawndale, calif"

YOU LIVE IN LAWNDALE? As in, right next to torrance and hawthorne and such? If it's the same lawndale, then omgwtfbbq (<--- I love saying that). I lived in lawndale, and mom LIVES in lawndale, and yeah, I'm excited. Squee.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello, I am in Long Beach CA and I have a group that meets 2x a month and we welcome new members. If anyone is interested let me know. We have all levels of experience and its a great group of all ages from 32 to 55. Just email me if you want to come and I will give you more details.

We have a website group addy at yahoo groups Stitch n' Chicks.[see below]

http://crochetswap.blogspot,com/

http://dabookswap.blogspot.com/

Hello all you So CA crocheters. I love our weather here. I was just finishing up a new purse design and thought I would check in to see what everyone is up to. Hey has anyone else tried out those cinnamon treats at McDonalds? WOW I love them, but then I am a cinnamon lover. I think I will name my new tan purse I designed cinnamon...LOL... Well just wanted to say "Hi" and to let anyone know if they are interested in joining a great group of ladies to crochet , chat, and meet new friends, let me know as we meet in Bellflower 2x a month. Any new news out there?

Crochetoholic Debb

• 4 weeks later...

I'm in Huntington Beach. Meetup.com has plenty of knitting circles near this area (like in Irvine) but I can't find any other crocheters nearby. :cry And I'm extra hormonal. LOL

Hmmm... I just noticed that the posts in this thread are from about 6 months ago! :scrachin

Archived