Glow in the dark Skull scarf

christinacoghill

just curious was it hard to find the glow in the dark yarn? i think to find it i'm gonna have to search online, we have only general craft stores in my area and nothing that really would carry that

So cute. Were did you find glow in the dark yarn?

This was my exact question too! Where in the world did you find glow in the dark yarn:eek .......I must have some! The pattern too! I know several people besides myself that would love that pattern!:clap

The pattern is great:2rock and you did a wonderful job with it! That said, I am really intrigued by this glow in the dark yark.....I never heard of it before:think ! Does it REALLY :eek glow in the dark???Too Cool!

I have had the glow in the dark yarn in my stash for years! I purchased it from an on line store that no longer sells supplies only patterns. And yes after charging it (letting it sit in the sun or under a bright light) It does glow a kinda whitish green color. I haven't been able to locate any more of this yarn on line. I did see an ebay shop that has some for 10.99 a skein! I tried to take pictures in the dark but couldnt' figure out how to turn off my flash.

Archived