New here In st Sjoe missouri

crazed_grannie

Hello everyone,

I thought i had already done this but i guess i hadnt so anyway, here goes, I'm a SAHM with 2 monsters :) I found out about crochetville from another group I;m very busy with Crafting for a cause. I enjoy making just about everything, i crochet alot but can't read a patteren to safe my soul LOL hubby says i just wing it :) i look forward to meeting everyone and getting to know you all. I'll post in another area about what all we have going in crafting for a cause...

Saula

:clap I am glad you are here. It took me a very long time to learn to read crohet and knitting. I sat down one day determined that I would learn. I finally did. PINKROSES

I joined Crafting for a Cause but sadly haven't been able to find time to send yet...will in the next week or so though...what a great need there.

:welcome from Wisconsin and let me present you a:flowerfor joining us, along with :ghug. :tupfor beginning a fun way to spend a day. :wavingcome often and :dreaming of all your future projects like the rest of us. I hope you grow to :manyheart it here.

Welcome to Crochetville! I am over on the Kansas side, but we're in St. Joe quite often visiting my hubby's family! :)

Jennifer

Archived