Cupcake's Popcorn Tea Cosy

theworm

I was one of the lucky four to win a copy of Cupcakes Tea Cosy design.

Thank you, Cupcake!!!!

The Cosy worked up really easily, and I just love the way it looks.

You can see a photo here on my blog.

That has turned out so well. The colours look fantastic! I am sure your friend will like it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Cupcake!

The friend that I sent this too just LOVES it! Her friend came over and was crazy about it. She just sent an e-mail and asked if I would make one for her too!

All of your patterns are big hits!!!!

I just noticed this posting since I've been away for a while. Your tea cozy is super! I also really love that girly baby sweater. You make such beautiful things. But I must admit, you seem much too nice to have an on-line name like "The Worm"!:(

Hey Cupcake!

The friend that I sent this too just LOVES it! Her friend came over and was crazy about it. She just sent an e-mail and asked if I would make one for her too!

All of your patterns are big hits!!!!

I am pleased you are having fun with this. I like making things for gifts as you get something unique. Keep on worming! Roli worms are intregal in maintaining our ecosystem :lol :lol :lol

I sent a picture of cupcake's tea cozy to my mom and she wants me to make her one. (I just finished a felted tea cozy for her)

She has tons of tea pots and I think she wants one for each. My aunt also asked for the pattern and I sent her to cupcake's website.

WOW!!! Great job.....Ive seen her work, great tea cozy pattern she has and ONLY 3.00.....I just purchased one...hee hee :manyheart

Cin

Archived