charmed

I've been watching it too ( have no idea what season I'm watching.. just whatever episodes TNT decides to air).

There's one shirt that Phoebe wears that I really like.. regular Tshirt style in the body, but the sleeves are crocheted motifs.. so beautiful.

Not only their clothes, but has anyone ever noticed the BEAUTIFUL Irish Rose pillow on the wicker sofa in the sun-room! I am making one now, using a size 20 thread. Found an almost EXACT motif at Celt's.

Sorry to break in on the enthusiastic discussion here but I need to remind you that it is against forum rules to post displayed images served from another website - this is known as bandwidth theft. I have swapped out the images that were posted here and replaced them with the links so everyone can click on them to go view them at their source.

And to address the topic at hand, although I don't have TV (as in reception, not the box), I've only managed to see a few episodes of this show, which I believe has now ended? My daughter records this one on her TiVo and I got to see the final episode a little over a month ago (I think) when I stayed at her house dog-sitting. I do seem to recall seeing a lot of crocheted stuff in the episode. If I did have television reception, this is definitely a show I would watch. :yes

I am sorry Goldi316, I didn't know I couldn't place those photos here:blush , I really thought they were like public domain photos, anyway I promise I will be more careful in the future! Thanks :hug for taking care of it for me, I apologize for giving you the hassle of having to take the photos away and just posting the links......

Archived