dennymare's pineapple scarf tested

jaclim

What a beautiful job you did in testing this for me. I am just so excited that someone would actually want to make this design. Thank you soooo much. I love the colors you choose:cheer

Mary

Jackie...

That turned out great! She generously shared her pattern with me as well, but I haven't even gotten the thread yet, let alone started. I was thinking of using size 8/0 beads, since i have a lot of those on hand. Do you have any idea how many beads you took to complete the scarf?

Thanks!

Joan

Thank you, ladies!

Mary....thanks for letting me test this for you....I enjoyed making this! I hope my friend likes this scarf as this is for her. :D

Jackie...

That turned out great! She generously shared her pattern with me as well, but I haven't even gotten the thread yet, let alone started. I was thinking of using size 8/0 beads, since i have a lot of those on hand. Do you have any idea how many beads you took to complete the scarf?

Thanks!

Joan

Hi Joan! Thanks for the compliment! I used about 60" of seed beads for my scarf. I didn't count them but just measured the length of beads strung. :) I crocheted 2 bead scs only around the dc bar instead of 3 because of the bigger sized beads and thread. About the thread....why not try it using acrylic thread like I did? ;)

Archived