I did/tested Kristies dog, ladybug, snail

Those animals are really cute! Can't help but love'em. The doggy I just want to adopt :D You did a fabulous job.

Hi, Thanks for the compliments:ty ! I couldn't do these things without the wonderful designers!

The puppy:dog was crocheted in color #992, Shaded Browns by Red Heart. Unfortunately, I think it has been discontinued.

The snail:snail is mostly done in fabric, as is the Ladybug:ladybug. I cut the fabric into strips and crocheted their bodies. The rest of these animals are done in yarn.

Miss Piggy:pig has the type of head that I have been looking for everywhere! However, I am looking for the other heads/parts of the Crocheted Anaimal Infants by Sue Penrod and Plaid Enterprises.

Thanks again for enjoying my work and the wonderful comments! Cindi

• 1 month later...

Sorry, so late with my reply. Crocheting with fabric is pretty easy. It can be a bit tough at times, but it seems to take me forever to cut the fabric. There are several great sites on the web to tell you everything you need to know. If you have trouble finding them, let me know.

Our fair is September 21st, so almost all is ready, just one last doll to finish up. All the photos listed in the site above are the items that will be entered.

Thanks for looking.

Archived