Etaria's Summer Sky Halter Top

jessc031778

you do beautiful work!! Your girls are going to be the best dressed this summer!! How old are they? I have a 9 year old and a 3 year old.

Those are beautiful. Did you crochet the white trim also? Or is that ready made? It's a really nice touch. Where did you find the pattern?

Aurora is 5.5 yrs old going on 17...MAJOR attitude on this mini-me LOL...Lorelei is 21 months old now...it's amazing how fast time flies...

Yep, I did the white trim too...all the outfits were done in Lion Brand Pound of Love and the white trim on these is Aunt L's thread....

These patterns were designed by Etaria, one of Cvilles members...you can check out her other patterns at www.crochetgarden.com Someone else posted a link to her page months ago on another list I was on and I saw these patterns and just :drool:drool:drool

Jessie

I was a tester for this pattern; and did mine in mint green with darker green trim. Here's a picture of mine (not finished in this picture; I don't think I have a picture of it finished and now it is gone...) Yours both turned out great with the pink. Don't you love Etaria's patterns?

Tina

Yes, Etaria's patterns are WAY too pretty for my own good LOL!! Every time I see a new pattern I want it NOW!! Love the green...but I let my 5 yr DD pick the colors for both the halter sets to make up for the fact that I picked the colors for the dresses...and her FAV color is pink!!!

Archived