Etaria's Sun Fairy Halter Set

jessc031778

These sweater & halter sets took me about 2 weeks to make both sets...but I'm also a compulsive hooker...I can't put something down part way through a row or if I'm too close to the end of a section I just HAVE to finish it LOL...

they came out beautiful. what yarn and needle did you use? i am starting these for my grand daughter and using patons grace. not having luck with the gauge.

You do absolutely beautiful work.. I was wondering you said something about sun Hats? My 5 years old grandaughter is going thru chemotherapy and would luv to make her those tops and some sun hats.. do you sell your patterns? or do oyu have a blog or website.. if not you definetly should!Keep designing your fabulous at it!

Thank you everyone...I'll tell you that getting so many wonderful responces is going to get me completely addicted to posting pics here LOL!!!

Grammy2Twins...I didn't design these patterns...I purchased them from Etaria (a fellow Cville member) from her site at http://www.crochetgarden.com ...she has many more simply delicious patterns there for little girls and I know there are sunhats included with a number of them...I know the first time I saw her page I just sat and :drool:drool:droolfor a while LOL!!

Jessie

Archived