OMGosh... how COOL is this????

nucki

Last week, when I was updating my blog with all the buttons and such, I emailed Dee of CrochetWithDee because I couldn't find a button on her website to add to my blog. I told her if she didn't have one, I'd be happy to make one with her (I've been PSP'ing for about 2 years now). She emailed me back, saying she DID have one, but she had a problem with it because when she resized it, the text would go all fuzzy and be hard to read.

So I made her one anyway. I figured, why not? All it took was a few minutes of my time, and if she didn't like it, she didn't have to use it.

GUESS WHAT???

Not only does she like it, but she put it up on her blog today!!!!

I'm totally tickled a pink fuzzy mohair that she likes it! How cool is that?! :D

Hi Suzi,

First I must say "COOL" and next I should say "you are too cute and funny for words!" I must admit you enthusiasm is refreshingly sweet and cute. That is a compliment. I just say that to just anyone.:lol

I'm totally tickled a pink fuzzy mohair that she likes it! How cool is that?! :D

Yay!

I'd go on and on about it, but I'm not sure what a blog button is? Is it the rectangle with the yarn in it? Can someone tell me what it is so I can respond intelligently?

Yay!

I'd go on and on about it, but I'm not sure what a blog button is? Is it the rectangle with the yarn in it? Can someone tell me what it is so I can respond intelligently?

It is the rectangle with the yarn in it;)

We use buttons to link to other sites and many of us identifise with our own button:yes

:lol LOL Yup, the rectangle with the yarn in it is what I designed for her using my graphics program (PSP - Paint Shop Pro).

I wasn't even sure she'd like it, so the fact that she went so far as to feature me on her blog BECAUSE she liked it so much was what got me so excited. :D

Dee is a super-sweet lady! Very gracious! I love reading her blog, as she always has some informative and entertaining posts. She does so much to spread the love of crochet.

That was so neat that she posted your button on her blog! She's left me a couple comments on mine, and included a "guest blogger post" of mine once when she was on vacation or something. It IS thrilling to be recognized by someone who is as well-known in the crochet world as she is. :clap

I'm SO glad you guys "get" why I was so excited and didn't think I was nuts... like hubby did. :lol

It's really comforting to know I can be in a place where people understand me... weird addictions and all. :manyheart:hook

• 2 years later...

Archived