Praline Pinwheel Doily

MimiFL

I used size 10. Haven't ventured into anything smaller yet. :eek

I'd love to see yours, Barbara! :)

Hi Mimi, Sorry, I haven't the means to post a picture. I also wouldn't know how. :eek Most doilies I have made have been in the size 30 thread. Doilies were what I taught myself how to do, way back when. Then it was many years before I was able to get back to it. It sure has progressed. I have books from the early 60's, 70's, and 80's. I am just retired and now trying to get back into crocheting. I also would love to teach myself how to knit and am trying to figure out the best magazines and books to do that.:) :) :)

I used size 10. Haven't ventured into anything smaller yet. :eek

I'd love to see yours, Barbara! :)

Definitely. The next project on my to do list is a pineapple one from that same book, by the same designer. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...

I am trying to do this doily...The only problem I am having is with the trebles and where they go..The pic shows the trebles on row 19...On row 19 all I have are the two ch 5's...So where do I put the trebles...I would appreciate your help...

This thread is from 2006. You'll have a much better chance of finding help if you post a new thread in the Crochet Help section. Asking for help in this thread is not likely to get noticed.

Irene, the trebles don't come in until row 20. Row 19 has ch-5, ch-3, ch-5 over those two ch-5's you have. On row 20, you'll have a ch-5 loop, then you'll put your trebles into the middle ch-3 loop on row 19, and then another ch-5 loop. Does that make sense?

Archived