Seirra Skirt Published

lavonne3ca

How pretty! That's the kind of skirt style I love. What size range is it? There were several things on CGOA store that looked nice, but most didn't have sizes listed.

And congrats!

OKAY! LINK ME! I want the skirt pattern, just not familiar with the site it's on or how to get there, so if you would kindly throw me a link to it I will happily buy it!

Thanks!

20 SECONDS LATER: Oh, I get it. You just click the link below the skirt. Did I mention I'm not real computer savvy at times?

So I'm just gonna do that now...

WOW!!! I love it soo much! It's a really flattering style and a beautiful stitch. I always love your work... but this tops all :cheer

Thank you for sharing your inspiring work!!!

CGOA has published my Seirra skirt and is selling it on their online store. :hook

I have posted a picture of it here or you can click on my livejournal link.

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=26776

http://crohooker.livejournal.com/

It is just lovely girl......:cheer :cheer :cheer

:yay The skirts beautiful:clap I've been wanting to crochet myself a skirt, but hadn't found the right pattern till yours AWESOME:cheer I went to the pattern order form but the skirt wasn't listed, maybe the list isn't updated yet:think I'll keep checking 'cause I need to make this skirt. Again terrific job Lavonne, you have so many lovely designs:hook

Thank you everyone for you kind words.

The pattern comes in sizes S-XL, this was designed expecially for CGOA. As you know my patterns usually go up to much larger sizes.

The yarn used is called Mystic Dk, a Cotton viscose blend that crochets to wonderful texture. Its put out by www.estelledesigns.ca over here in Canada. The patterns were just put up so be a little patient I'm no sure why they are not listed on the order page yet but probably will be soon.

Archived