Stashbuster Safety Helmet Backpack

Tara

Hey all! New freebie pattern on my blog. I just threw a few of these together for my kids, because I am sick of them leaving all of their crap around, but then turned them into backpacks so they can carry their safety stuff with them at the park or store and such. So, I wrote out the pattern on my blog.

bikebag.jpg

CLICK HERE for the pattern.

Backpack is great! A larger version would be great for carring wet towels home from swimming! Great way to use up extra yarn too.

Yes, I though of that, too. A great beach bag (like I ever get to go to the beach, lol). The bag will actually stretch bigger than the photo shows, and the strap can easily be made longer for adults.

GREAT idea! I can think of so many uses for this. I have one younger granddaughter who could use it for a "Grandma's house bag", by putting in a pair of pj's and doll or her pj's and blankie.

Thanks for sharing the pattern.

Thank you so much for the pattern. I am working on a blue, green and yellow one. I'm almost to the top. I wasn't sure what a 7mm hook was, so I used a US K hook and a P hook for the 10 mm.

Denise

Thanks Tara! I love it! I'm wondering if my kids will remember where they set it down at if they use it to go to the park or a friends? lol

Thanks for the pattern!

Tammy:hook

I used blue, green and yellow worsted yarn and US size K and P hooks. The pattern worked up really quickly. Thank you so much. My son loves it.

Denise

bag.jpg

Archived