Crochet -a- Quilt

JulieKay

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow, Renee

I can't even imagine living in a place that is that warm this close to Christmas ! We consider ourselves lucky if it hits 50 or 60 in the wintertime. That's a pretty rare occasion .

Hope you are enjoying your time off !:manyheart

----------

I am! I'm heading off now to a meetup near my house (luckily it's at a restaurant, so I can also get a bite to eat and some coffee).

Well, Tabby

No offense, but I'd probably have a headache right along with you . It's been a LONG time since I had my kids at home, so I'm a little out of practice to watch more than one at a time .

If I lived close, I'd take them for about an hour, would that help ? :D

Wow, Renee

I can't even imagine living in a place that is that warm this close to Christmas ! We consider ourselves lucky if it hits 50 or 60 in the wintertime. That's a pretty rare occasion .

Hope you are enjoying your time off !:manyheart

And I can't imagine having snow :snow and cold :wcold on christmas. I live on an Island and we wish for :sun sunny and :hot hot weather with no :tropstorm tropical storm. lol I did live on the mainland and Germany for 10 years and am now home to stay. So I've seen the white christmas and it was nice. But I'll always love the tropical christmas storms and all the best. But whatever the weather the Christmas season is still magical. I still feel like a kid at christmas. :yes:D :D

Pat A.

Tabby

Glad you feel better today. When does school break start up there ? I'm not sure what day our school is out here. Since my kids are grown, I don't keep up with the school schedules much . They probably go all this week yet, I would guess .

My poor quilts are gathering dust again . I will yank them out and do a little on each per day . :hook

I just had to look and now I want to make one as well. I have a few things that I have to do first and then I'm going to make the one that's similar to the first one you did.

I'm not normally a granny square maker, but this would be great for taking along on our winter vacation.

Andrea

Congratulations on finishing ! Nice job !!!

Tabby -thanks for the trophy ! :lol

Wendy- you don't know what you are asking for , to ask ME to make a speech. I'm the biggest GABBER in the state . I could make a speech about just about anything because I love to TALK . :D

Bonita- come on in, have a seat and tell us which one you're making and what colors. When are you taking a vacation ? And where are you going ?

( I'm nosey-- don't mind me ) :)

Andrea~Beautiful job! Congrats on finishing. :cheer:clap:cheer:clap:cheer

Julie~Your very welcome. :lol;) I finished my Jolly Roger, it's on my blog. The pic. is really dark but that's what it was like here today, bear weather. I'll get a better pic. when I allow my Hubby to open it. Yes, I wrapped it up & won't let him have it. I'm so evil, muahahaha! :devil

Bonita~Welcome! Can't wait to see what you're making. Good Luck! :hook

Pat

I don't blame you a bit - it would be nice to have beautiful sunshine and warm temperatures this time of year. I guess I'm so used to it here because this is the only place I ever lived . :)

Same here. I was born and raised on Guam. But it was nice to try having the holidays in a different weather. I always loved the christmas shows with the snow on TV. I think I like it that way now. lol

Pat A.

Andrea - I love your PS, the colors are beautiful. Are you going to keep it or is it a xmas present.

Tabby - You did a great job with the jolly roger sweater. You are getting all your projects finished so you can concentrate on your bedspread arent you.

Julie - Hey Julie how is your PS going.

Good Morning!

Thank You everyone for all of the kind compliments on my sweater. :manyheart

I'm still going to be making another PS when Christmas is over. I still haven't decided on colors but i'm hoping that'll hit me at the store, lol. For now i'm just attempting to get a cross-stitch finished for my MIL for Christmas but i'm not sure if it'll happen. :think

:clapYay! Andrea!!! I knew you could do it! Job WELL done!! It came out simply GORGEOUS!!! Cant wait to see what you come up with next. I know whatever you do, it will be awesome!

I am just about done with the white. I ran out last nite and need to get more! Will have updated pictures later tonite!

Have a great day all!

Tabby GREAT job on the sweater!

Archived