Crochet -a- Quilt

JulieKay

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Angel-thanks for checking in. We'll be watching for your photo ~

Donna- I'm with you, I don't have anything to show this week. I've been too busy trying to get a handle on all my projects to get them organized for the WIP- group . :lol

LOL Julie I've been to busy playing on here. That and then I was working on some secret pal ideas. Unfortuneately I don't have anything to show for that either. Hmm....I think this week sort of snuck past me:think

Donna

I know what you mean. I remember on Monday thinking, wow, I have a whole week ahead of me to do whatever I want -- now it's Friday and I'm wondering what happened to my week .

Oh well, hopefully the weekend I can slow down a little and get a grip .:lol

Wow all of a sudden we have dropped almost to the third page. WEll I finished my lapghan for the VanGogh CAL over the weekend and did an inventory of the squares I have completed for the flowers for Mom Quilt CAL. This is what I have completed

solids need 162 ARAN 99 complete

40 dk blue 40 complete

40 lt blue 40 complete

32 green 32 complete

flowers need 5 5 complete

2 clr sq need 32 aran/grn 24 complete

20 aran/lt bl 4 complete

20 aran/dk bl 4 complete

20 lt bl/dk bl 4 complete

V sq need 10 aran & lt bl 2 complete

10 aran & dk bl 4 complete

I actually have the first flower put together, it is 49 squares and then of course there are the aran squares around it to connect it to the next flower. I will try to take a picture for this Friday.

Wow Gram you have done alot. That's great. I did finish another row and am halfway done making the squares of the next row. I am only working on it on the weekends and then it's my vehicle project since it gets pretty hot waiting for my daughter to get out of school. lol.

Just a check-in this morning to keep the thread from getting knocked down to page 2 .

I am still at my Woven Blocks ,but it is very slow going . I am trying to take one day a week for each project, so it only gets a little time devoted to it now .

Plus I have changed my mind on the colors about 37 times, which doesn't help. I get a partial one done, then change my mind and here we go again. I think the colors I have now will be real pretty if it turns out in person like it looks in my head . :lol

well i did only ecause ive been so very sick im still not better but ive been carrying on regardless had alot of needles tests have hospital on the 7th june so will take some crochet with me try have the other one finished to show you all

I hope you feel better Angel. Being sick sucks :)

I'm doing a cluster of stars block for a lapghan in 4 inch squares for the Charity blitz. As soon as I get it put together I'll post a picture. I still need to make 11 squares to have all I need for it.

Angel-sorry to hear you are ill and I hope the hospital visit gets the situation figured out so that you will soon be on the mend. Try to keep crocheting - it may help to keep your mind or hands occupied a little .

Archived