Crochet -a- Quilt

JulieKay

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yea, Tabby

I saw what Wendy was doing -- she needs to lure in some of the people that live over on her side of the world to talk to in here while we are sleeping, or else find some night owls from here that stay up late.

It looks like Darski is helping her out a little. I'm not worried though. I can pretty much gab to anybody about anything .

I also talk to myself all the time when I'm home alone . :D

Morning Wendy did you sleep well? I am being accused of staying up at night to talk to you so you can have the most posts. LOL.

Yes Julie you do need to finish that ps since I am on the second one.

Well Wendy when it was 1 am your time I think I was at work lol. so unfortunately then I couldnt help you. If you dont tell em, I will email you a whole bunch of posts then at night when no one is looking you can paste em in here and it will look like we have had a conversation. LOL.

Hey There Wendy --

Do I see a little behind the scenes SNEAKINESS going on ? Andrea- I don't think your idea of copying and pasting would work, your posts would still show up as Wendy's . It's gonna be funny to come in here and see 87 posts in a row, all by Wendy - but supposedly a conversation between you two .

Don't worry, you will hold your own, I'm sure. You're a great poster -- remember, you can post in any area you want to make your total go up. This is the only area I hang out in, so that's a hint for you -- you can go into all the other "rooms" and post your buns off. I'll just be in the CAL area . It's my favorite and I rarely ever go into the other areas .

One really nice but very quick way to up the post numbers is to go to introductions and just say hi to everyone there for a couple of pages. :heehee but it would be a way to get to know the new names that show up.

not that I am plotting or anything like that... Uh uh not me no siree :eek

Archived