crocheted bead jewellery

Lunatic84

this is probably going to get moved, but I figured that if anyone would know, you ladies would!!

I'm looking for some crocheted bead jewellery patterns. I found 2 on the Michaels site, but I'm looking for more. Thanks a bunch! Leanne

I have beaded chokers on my site. Don't know if thats what you are looking for. I also have the beaded crochet ropes ( necklaces and bracelets) pattern which is a freebie on my site also. www.crochetnbeads.com

Kathy, thank you! :hug

I have wanted to learn how to make bead crochet ropes, and been frustrated at the books commercially available. :irk I saw your posting in this thread, downloaded the rope pattern, and then saw what I *didn't* know to ask for - the snood pattern! :woo

My hair slips out of every holder I use, and looks messy 5 minutes after I brush it and get it up off my neck - I'm looking forward to having something that will be practical and elegant (not too mention cooler), too. :c9 You've made my day! Now to go see what I can make with the patterns - I'll post when I get something accomplished. Your designs are stunning - loved the purse you sent for the first crochet auction.:clap:cheer

The show Jewelry Making on DIY NETWORK has done at least 5 segments on crochet here is one that I've found but keep looking because I know they have more! http://www.diynetwork.com/diy/cr_jewelry/article/0,2025,DIY_13762_3591630,00.html

I agree that there are not enough patterns out there. Ropes scare me though!!!

-Britt ;-)

• 3 months later...

crochet pattern central : bead crochet has several designs for jewellery. In fact this super-excellent site should be the starting point for anyone looking for any pattern.

• 3 years later...

I saw a great crocheted beaded bracelet demonstrated on the Knit and Crochet Now TV show that is available on their website. I downloaded the pattern, but haven't had the chance to try it yet. It looks super easy and beautiful. It is from Episode #3. The website is knitandcrochetnow.com. Happy hooking.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived